Practitioner and Educator
Peg's knowledge and inspirational counseling provides clients with the necessary tools to start on their new path to health and wellness. Her approach to nutrition is based on a step-by-step program that allows clients to realize the potential and power they possess to affect their own wellbeing. It is not about deprivation and strict dieting but rather about each person’s potential to improve their health through knowledge about true nourishment and lifestyle balance. Each program is tailored specifically to the individual, taking into account a number of variables including health concerns, daily life, climate and metabolism. Peg's passion for nutrition and lifestyle counseling allows her clients to live vibrant lives with the freedom to realize their dreams.
Peg sees private clients for Nutritional Counseling and lifestyle issues in the Greater Boston area and by phone. Specialties include:
- Young families needing a healthy shopping and eating plan
- Long time unsuccessful dieters seeking balance and recovery
- Mid-life women seeking a path to a healthy next phase of life
She is a highly skilled health counselor with special emphasis on weight management, healthy lifestyle and nutritional support in recovery from illness. With ten years experience in complementary health care, she offers group and individual programs in her office and in corporate workplace settings.
In addition, Peg is a long time Reiki Master Educator and has trained more than 300 nurses and other medical professionals and massage therapists and caregivers in the Boston area since 1997.
Proven Success with Individuals and Corporate Clients
Peg has been able to support successful change in individuals with Type II diabetes, obesity, and unhealthy lifestyle habits. Her emphasis on comprehensive lifestyle changes rather than quick fix, fast fail methods have proven successful as her clients maintain the goals they set out to achieve and improve their long-term health. On the Corporate side, she has been able to improve bottom line for corporations experiencing increased health insurance premiums due to unhealthy workers.
Peg has been a frequent guest speaker and workshop leader at area universities, hospitals and business organizations, including Harvard University, Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston College, Medfield Teachers In-service Programs and several area organizations. .
For more information on the different programs offered, go to the courses page.
Training & Associations
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor, New York Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Master of Education, University of Massachusetts
- Certified Shiatsu PractitionerAmerican Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Massachusetts Rhode Island League for Nursing
- Member, American Association of Drugless PractitionersAmerican Academy of Drugless Practitioner
- Past Board Member, Life Planning Network
- Founding Member, Medfield Wellness Group
- Member, American Massage Therapists Association
- Graduate, Boston Shiatsu School, Cambridge Massachusetts
- Writer and Contributor, Spirit of Change, Medfield Press, Hometown Weekly, Norwood Bulletin, West Roxbury Transcript
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Peg Doyle. They are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, and they are not intended as medical advice. They are intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Peg Doyle and her community. Peg Doyle encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.