The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that companies save $3 to $6 for every $1 they invest in wellness.
How Wellness and You Helps
Wellness and You provides dynamic interactive workshops that educate employees on the negative effects of poor eating habits that lead to obesity and its related illnesses.
A sampling of Nutrition and Lifestyle Workshops offered by Wellness and You:
- Healthy Eating for Life
- Maintaining Energy through Healthy Eating
- Overcoming Obesity through Fitness and Nutrition
A major factor in managing weight is recognizing two key elements:
- eating regular meals composed of simple healthy foods will keep weight balanced
- having a lifestyle with established routines makes it easier to be a healthy eater
Contact Wellness and You today to plan your weight management workshops.
Here are the top five reasons Wellness and You is the premier choice to partner with your organization to improve the wellness of your team (and your bottom line)...
1. A commitment to understanding your company's culture
Any successful plan must focus on your company's culture and the needs and goals of each individual
2. Ease of startup on your end
We'll take care of everything based upon your personal requirements. You don't need to devote any of your employees to the start up or implementation.
3. Zero capital investment from your budget
No special equipment other than in-house AV is needed
4. Personalized for each individual employee to PURSUE rather than AVOID
Wellness and You believes people are far more successful in achieving change when exposed to positive reinforcement. The solution? Focus on goals and accomplishments and build from there.
5. How would you like to create a new, healthy and dynamic image of your company?
A healthy company is a productive, results-oriented company. With Wellness and You planting seeds of wellness in the hearts and minds of your employees, you will see positive and impressive results in your financial bottom line and in the spring in the step of a healthier more dynamic staff. Ongoing emphasis on your key indicators and communication at all levels
You want results. We will work side by side to make certain those results are realized. Owner Peg Doyle has brought her programs in weight management, healthy eating and stress management to several organizations, including Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston College, and Medfield Public Schools.